09/06/2015

Cockatoos in Hong Kong Park

20150609 (Tue)

In the past, I used to take a stroll in the Hong Kong Park before waiting for the bus to the university. I did not do it every day, but at least twice a week. For more than four years, the practice continued until December 2014. Since then, as the MTR takes me directly to the campus, the park has been less visited. Those memorable old days always linger on my mind. So I decided to go back last week. I made it, twice! 

The Yellow-crested Cockatoos (Cacatua sulphurea) are still thriving there. These intelligent birds are absolutely wonderful. Being emotional, the cockatoos display their magnificent yellow crest when feeling happy or angry. You may say that they are honest as they do not fake it. The crest  tells it all!



No comments:

Post a Comment